Dang, I don't think I took any new pictures this week other than screenshots of homework. With Memorial Day, 2 days of clinic, and 2 days on campus, followed by a Saturday full of church service project, soccer tryout, and studying, it's been a bit of a whirlwind. So here are some pictures that David and Claire took in Hawaii:
They went on 2 hikes, went surfing 3 times:
Claire said her favorite part of the trip was swimming with sharks,
which was surprising due to her fish phobia: ichthyophobia.
They also hung out with our good friends: Cuzy, Rich, and family:
Hang-gliding
I didn't get to hear too much of a recap of her birthday trip bc she was only home for 1 day, which she mainly spent with friends (pickle balling, hot-tubbing, etc). Now she's in AZ with Esie and my mom. I spoke to them yesterday. Claire and Esie had just come back from pilates with my mom. They said, "She smoked us, but she often does!"
On Memorial Day, I had a wonderful lunch with Grace and her Mom, Lisa. Grace will be going on her mission to Colorado in a few weeks.
Sybil has started her first week of camp at the community center where a 6-year-old proposed to her with a diamond wedding ring. He told her that he had stolen it from his mom while she was asleep!
Iris is trying to power through Algebra 1 summer school. She wanted to retake it for a better grade, but will have only about 2 weeks in Vegas to get it all done.



No comments:
Post a Comment