Friday, January 7, 2011
popularity contest
I have always wanted to have a popularity contest. Now is my chance. I’m privatizing my blog. I think privatized blogs are the most annoying things possible. Why change the rhythm of my life; I plan to be annoying in general, and now more specifically, unfortunately with good reason this time. So, if you love me, or if you think I’m weird enough to find me interesting, or if your name is not Chester (This is an inside joke, not sure I should explain it at risk you might think I’m weirder than you already do. In all seriousness though, don't hire him as a babysitter.), then tell me you love me so I can add you to my list. Don’t worry, I probably love you too, but even if I don’t, you can tell me you love me anyway and then we can have an awkward conversation about it; I’ll probably add you in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
General Conferece
General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...
-
I have always wanted to have a popularity contest. Now is my chance. I’m privatizing my blog. I think privatized blogs are the most annoying...
-
Born : 9:50am, August 8, 2010 (following the trend: all 3 of my kids were 5 days late. Well, almost, Elijah was 4.9 days late, but would hav...
-
Another week of freedom for me. I tried to set up shadowing doctors for fun, but my connections fell through. So I'm cleaning grout, ins...
We love you!
ReplyDeletewe love you and if grammy has her way aaron and claire will love each other forever!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love you! So, uh, send me an invite. . . :) lemira dot wheelwright at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletecount us in!
ReplyDeleteinvite me, too!
ReplyDeleteemilycurfew(at)gmail(dot)com
Oh...Pick me! Pick me!
ReplyDeleteI love you enough to never hug you. Please add me.
ReplyDeletei would love to be added. :)
ReplyDeletei want in! And I hate privatized blogs too...I unfortunately have one as well...with good reason.
ReplyDeleteI would love to stay connected.
ReplyDeletelilalorraine@mac.com
I love you too! Add me!
ReplyDeleteI want to be your friend, please?
ReplyDeleteCamille
We love you too! And we miss you tons. Hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteI love you and want to see your blog! My email is suzystein@yahoo.com. :)
ReplyDeleteAs your former Beehive leader,you know I love you MOST!
ReplyDeleteI luv u Senora Garcia!
ReplyDelete~j amadi
Please put me on your privatized blog list...
ReplyDelete