Iris is in West Virginia, Claire is flying to Cambodia tomorrow, and of course I didn't look at my calendar when I was scheduling Sybil's camp, so she's at home next week to "help" me study for my 2 first tests of the summer semester. Sybil: my little velcro child (which I love). She's really into Harry Potter audiobooks, so it shouldn't be too hard to keep her busy.
Iris making new friends in Wes Virginia. They don't allow phones so these are photos from Instagram. She's gone hiking, white water rafting, and will start the service project soon.
Making new friends; she didn't know anyone before going.
And my boy Elijah who won't send me pictures anymore. Sarah sent me this picture of him:
He's now a zone leader and training for the third time.
David, Sybil and I went to Joseph and the Technicolor Coat at an outdoor theater in Red Rock. The setting was beautiful and we loved the play. This has been a bucket-list item for me.
Claire was at Girl's Camp in St George. This girl has a busy summer! When she is in Vegas, we rarely see her. She told me this week:
"I'll be with my family forever, so I'm going to be with my friends now."
Iris was only able to go one day of Girl's Camp before she left for her HXP trip.
Usually I wouldn't post a picture of me looking like this, but it was Grace's first time to the temple! After dropping Iris at the airport before 6am and then working 10 hours at the health district (which I have absolutely loved), we headed over this epic event.
Summer vibes for Sybil: She had a day at Cowabunga Bay again (she got a season pass for her birthday).
Pics from Claire and Esie's weekend together last week:
with Grandma
And this was David's date last night.
We went to Dazzle Prom (a Prom for people with special abilities) which was spectacular! Claire's date was an older man who got a plaque for initiating the event. My dates were a bunch of teenaged boys who were incredible dancers and had endless energy. I danced non-stop for 3 hours!!










No comments:
Post a Comment