Sunday, May 25, 2025

Claire and David are in Hawaii: David for work and Claire for her 17th bday.
We got this picture from Elijah with a note that his mission leader was forcing him to buy shoes asap since he stepped on glass. He told me a few weeks ago that his shoes were worn but refused to let me buy him shoes.
End of the school year! Sybil is the only one I caught for a picture on the last day.
Goodbye to 4th grade, freshman, and junior years!
I asked Sybil today what percentage of the time she estimates that she is mad at me.
"Only about 70% of the time."
I personally surmise that the other 30% of the time is when I'm asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...