Sunday, November 19, 2023

Grand Canyon October

There were 3 Grand Canyon adventures in October. Why, you may ask? I am asking the same question.
Saturday #1: David and Elijah Rim2Rim
Saturday #2: David and Iris Rim2Rim
These 2 went to pick them up on the north rim
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mOKfmFO2KN0yGvZdO1XooeZfHgJ9aTMM
Saturday #3: David-Rim2Rim2Rim

Lex and I did about 19 miles


At about 11pm, about 5 hours after Lex and I finished, 
we hiked down in the moonlight to meet the R2R2R men.


Halloween pics: Iris wanted to be a mermaid, but changed her mind last minute. 
Not sure why a dinosaur would wear high heels, maybe that's why they are extinct.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1siwciFKXUvapv8PfbwdXEBlWHInzXF79
Iris went to Taylor Swift's Eras movie two weekends in a row. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mwO0ekNaF5RG6gAL-PRrA4SpJP7h5Iqk
Claire's Halloween. She was the girl from Subway Surfer.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1e-PWkg-6qVFtZK_2b-a1jer45UsDMzpL
Sybil was a hot dog with multiple personality disorder.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lW2xTBFzaxDkV8ivrY6O1asqPCXYmqiS
And in this one, she still has the mustache fuzz but is giving me the snaggle-toothed jack-o-lantern look.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fnyY6IhYRrpYWdbr65mQG0lVGVZZhWbi
Iris and her friends trick-or-treated in our neighborhood.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1j-SAMWKmosNXw97LD0r1aMhAkWY2DMuT
Sorting and trading
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11cVpqkXmh4gc_qaDYh67rXlGeoCn77yr
We went out and tried a boba place:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1QROc1yVH9dwnE0Y6bYyS6zyhOW4A4lKt
Elijah and David playing old-school video games
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12rJgGMK3w1jNF1k974weYrJI6Ntqrz2D
I told Iris how I put a raisin on my tooth for my freshman BYU directory so that it looked like I was missing a tooth. Recreating the magic:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LEK1ipRIBALoQyLxj5o-ydFDc7n6v1TW

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...