Sunday, October 22, 2023

The kids had a few days off a few weeks ago. Iris went to the St George temple open house, Elijah slept in, and I took the girls and Porfirio out to explore.

They were drawn to and also kinda terrified by the graffiti they found.
Watching dirt clumps explode as they threw them on the ground:

Iris' LVYO performance:
Claire came home! I didn't realize how much I missed her until she came back. 
She's a hoot to hang out with. 
Claire surprised Sybil at a neighborhood Halloween party where Sybil was actively soliciting votes for the costume contest, teaching people how to spell her name for the ballots. If any doubt was expressed about her costume, she ran home to add another wacky peice.

Cousin time! 
I took a picture of them eating my homemade breakfast. It was said that I hadn't cooked dinner in a decade. I added that it probably wouldn't happen again for a decade, so I took a picture to commemorate the rare occurrence.

How happy does Claire look that I woke her up to go hiking with me. 
At least I didn't make her wear the weighted vest.
Iris getting swagged out for the Pink Parade

Elijah and Claire with their youth group going to a haunted house:
Sibling love
Elijah's love language is back massages
The girls getting ready for the school Halloween bash. 
We came back after and invited some friends to hot tub, roast s'mores, and watch movies.
One of my longest lasting friends came in town to chill over the weekend



Saying goodbye to one of my BFFs. 
Hilariously, she ruined the moment by asking if she could get a cartilage piercing.
Red Rock is my happy place.
Sybil ran ahead and I scrambled to keep up with her. 

David got us some free tickets to PBR: a bull-riding competition.
It was quite spectacular.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...