One quick highlight is that yesterday David got a colonoscopy at the center where I work. He loved talking through the diarrhea process with the kids. They loved it even more. He took a speaker into the bathroom and blasted some very suspicious sounds he found on YouTube so that he could see the looks on our faces when he came out. The highlight for me was putting a needle and catheter in his median cephalic vein of his ante cubital fossa. I always look at those huge veins lustfully.
Family trip to St George
Stopped in the Valley of Fire
She climbed high to the ledge and David, to my horror, yelled,
"I bet you can't jump from there!
If you move your arms fast enough, you can fly."
Temple open house
Elijah and Hadley went on an all-day date with a group of friends for Sadie's dance.
No date is complete without Goat Yoga.
While they were out, Sybil whispered to Brigham Young and Iris and I did some thrift shopping.
And we met up with the Esplins to eat bingsu (Korean shaved ice).
The trip was awesome. We stayed with my Uncle Jim and Aunt Kathy and had breakfast with David's Aunt and Uncle, Rod and Janet and cousin Jake and Harmony.
Claire at her Winter Formal. She went with her besties.
Third graders built games.
No comments:
Post a Comment