My mom hosted a sleepover with all 6 girls grandgirls (the boys were at my sister's place) who live in town. We face-timed with the little ladies in Mississippi.
The girls swam.
Made cake balls
Did facials
Nail polish
Makeovers
And went to the temple in the new dresses that grandma got them for Christmas.
We went to the visitor's center where they wrote in their notebooks and then into the foyer of the temple.
It's late.Claire and Elijah just went to sleep. I let them stay up to leave leprechaun tracks around the house, which I am totally regretting because it's a lot greener around here than I am willing to clean up tomorrow. My contribution is a message accompanied by green sprinkles from Larry the Leprechaun:
"We have been collecting our dandruff and belly-button lint for a whole year. We want to present it to you so that you can sprinkle it on your breakfast this morning. It will be a protection against all of the pinching people out there today. But be careful and don't eat too much or else you will turn into a leprechaun!"
No comments:
Post a Comment