Sybil was climbing up my mom's legs at the temple Visitor Center tonight when David proclaimed (and even prophesied) Sybil's shoes would be in a trash can before the night was over.
"They've been through 20 kids," he hyperbolized.
"And the dog," I wanted to add. But I didn't because a several times I had caught Sybil chewing on them too. So, maybe it was a joint effort.
Still, I thought, they could probably make it through another 20 kids...
Until she peed on them right in front of the toilet and I didn't want to deal with clean-up.
She ran around the temple grounds barefoot and bare-bottomed.
Because she's Holy.
And David is a prophet.
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
General Conferece
General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...
-
I have always wanted to have a popularity contest. Now is my chance. I’m privatizing my blog. I think privatized blogs are the most annoying...
-
Born : 9:50am, August 8, 2010 (following the trend: all 3 of my kids were 5 days late. Well, almost, Elijah was 4.9 days late, but would hav...
-
Another week of freedom for me. I tried to set up shadowing doctors for fun, but my connections fell through. So I'm cleaning grout, ins...
No comments:
Post a Comment