Sunday, August 3, 2025

Hash stash

Iris loves discovering obscure indie groups. For her bday, she invited a good friend and we are in AZ to see Riff Wood, a sold out concert geared towards teenaged girls and their eye-rolling fathers, which is exactly what I predict for tomorrow night.
Yesterday, a car full of 7 ladies went thrifting. Claire has been in rare form this trip. We've been suspicious that she has a hidden hash stash. This is Esie in the front seat, trying to escape Claire by moving her seat forward. Notice Claire's feet.

Retaliation:
The men got back from hiking Humphreys and we went to the temple.




Taiwanese dessert got mixed reviews. The grass flavored pudding was lacking.
Tonight we'll have a bday dinner for Iris, honorary Grandma Sybil, and Fernando.

I took this girl driving a few times last week.
"The fat one is the brake, right?"
"Wait, I don't use my left foot at all?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...