Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Gearing up for Christmas

Decorating strategy: get EVERYTHING out of storage so that it looks like a million Christmas elves vomited in your house= motivation.

At our ward Christmas party:
Sybil's letter to Santa read: "I don't want anything because I know you're not real." 
Elijah is still a wishful thinker: "For Christmas please bring me Porsche 911, $1M, HellCat."

Ice skating: Sybil and Masha
Iris and Ava


Surgery day at school
Later that day, I got a frantic call from a friend who told me Sybil had a scooter accident and there was a lot of blood.  911 had been called but after I did a neuro assessment, I told the cop that there was no need for the paramedics (we were on a remote path). 
The next day, it was Elijah's turn. There were conflicting assessments about whether there was an ulnar fracture after a SLEEPWALKING incident! Elijah insisted that it was not a fracture; he knew better than the radiologist. When a second x-ray with the orthopedist confirmed no break, Elijah declared that we could take him off our insurance plan and that he would assume all future medical care of himself.
David and Sybil have been lighting the menorah every night.
Iris decorating Christmas cookies with her friends


No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...