A few posts ago mentioned that I hadn't bought into the mask craze.
Covid isn't as prevalent in AZ + I'm lax with most things.
But well-visits require masks.
Sybil's is a hand-me-down from a friend.
E's was a thingamabob that David got from the Brooklyn half-marathon.
For mine, I cut the bottom of David's old work pants and used some elastic.
In other news, we went swimming at the parents' house.
I asked my mom to cut my hair, dropped a neice off at home,
and came back to Iris with bangs:
She enjoys flattening them against her head.
The kids are winding down with school work.
Claire finished her last final yesterday. Here is her stack of "good riddance" recyclables.
Please note she has earbuds on. This is her new normal, always listening to books.
Claire finished her last final yesterday. Here is her stack of "good riddance" recyclables.
Please note she has earbuds on. This is her new normal, always listening to books.
And now, total and utter boredom will be our constant friend.
So bored that I threw the child in the hiking backpack to "hike" in the house.
The backpacked girl and I made Adas polo (our favorite Iranian dish) to celebrate the end of the school year.
So bored that I threw the child in the hiking backpack to "hike" in the house.
The backpacked girl and I made Adas polo (our favorite Iranian dish) to celebrate the end of the school year.
No comments:
Post a Comment