Wednesday, March 25, 2026

Spring Break 2026: Segovia


One of the things I love most is going on runs in foreign countries. [With the exception of Egypt. I was way too self-conscious wearing skin-tight running clothes in Egypt.] Beautiful Irises I saw on my run in Madrid:

David had a work meeting in the morning and then we took a subway, train, and bus to Segovia, where we got a tour of the beautiful town.
The Alcazar Castle which was the inspiration for the Snow White castle.
Going to the top
We ate some bocadillos de pata negra (black pigs of the region that have a pure diet of local acorns) before our tour of the cathedral.

The ancient aqueduct
Sybil jumping on the train platform with the gorgeous sunset in the background:

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...