Tuesday, December 2, 2025

Thanksgiving 2025

Pre Thanksgiving ice cream trip with soccer buddies.
We flew to Cour d'Alene, ID for the last Udall grandkid's (Emma Lou) baptism.
Visited Christmas lights:
Blueberry the bird
Practicing dancing moves
More cousins!
Singing to K-pop Demon Hunters


After thanksgiving dinner, we took pictures of eachother and used AI to see what it would look like to gain 100 lbs, dance like a moviestar, and walk a catwalk.



Proud sister moment: Leah offered us fresh, homemade muffins our first day there. They were grape muffins made of grapes that she had frozen because they were going to go bad, then took them out of the freezer and they were not too robust....so she made muffins. I gave her a hug when I found out what the muffins were made of--family ties run deeper than blood.
Feeding the bunnies

Walking along the lake



The baptism
Trying to hug the tween attitude out of Sybil= not successful
Ice skating
Yesterday I spoke to Elijah. He was excited to tall me about his score of 124 on an IQ. Love that kid and wish I had at least an iota of his confidence.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...