Look how cute this kid is! Sybil and I were able to facetime him before school last week.
Advantage of having 2 older sisters: if you wake up 10 minutes before you have to leave and tell your mom that it's crazy hair day, mom can whip up a re-creation.
Iris' LVYO concert. Last minute they asked to help in another group, so she had to sight read on the stage.
Today Iris bore a wonderful testimony in church. There were a few comments about her hobbling up to the microphone. We are all hobbling today (except David who is a buff hunk of muscle).
Because yesterday, we did 17 miles at the Grand Canyon:
Claire and I ran down South Kaibab.
Sybil ran also with a few men in our ward.
One last note on GC:
Claire: You listen better with your eyes closed.
Me: Nah
Claire: Why do you think we pray with our eyes closed?
Elder Anderson mentioned that the winter Olympic will be in SLC in 10 years. The last time that happened was when I was on my mission and I got a few referrals from it. Crazy to think that Sybil might be on her mission then!

No comments:
Post a Comment