Sunday, January 21, 2024

Christmas: Part 3

 Christmas Eve:

Claire did nails after church

Family came over to celebrate Noche Buena.
David and his cousin Olga:
Claire organized the nativity:
Watching the live nativity:
During the nativity, the kids wrote and presented about the Ley people in the Nativity:

For the whole 2 weeks we were there, these 2 were inseperable
CHROSTMAS MORNING
the first wave of hoodlums woke up early
Second wave digging into their stockings
FAVORITE stocking items
Elijah: back massager. "Can you give me a back massage" is the most common phrase out of his mouth.
"Port and Starboard" rowing socks
handcuffs and candy
Starbucks card. Iris is obsessed with 2 things lately: skincare items and fancy Starbucks drinks
And the occasional mustache, apparently:
David consoling Sybil after a disappointing Christmas haul.
Leading up to Christmas, she kept saying, "I'm so excited for Christmas!!" 
I kept responding, "Don't get too excited." 
The older kids already know this. I think I have Christmas temper tantrum pictures from most of my kids.
Group Push-up session



No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...