Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sybil at 100

Original spelling and punctuation: "When I'm 100 years old, I will be very different than I am now. I will have grey hair, wrinkly skin, and will wear glasses. I was able to achive retiring from my job, and going to college, and moving to Arizona. I would have a family with no husband and would adopt twins a girl and a boy. I would like to sleep for four hours or more a day, and make blankets while watching a movie. I would not like loud noises, large crowds songs and fighting. they are going to have flying vars and a chair that would turn into a car."

A few weekends ago, we had a window of about 40 minutes (including commute and hair-curling time) to get baptismal pictures taken. 




This is the one we chose:


No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...