Sunday, March 27, 2022

Don't fall asleep

Sybil's favorite game to play with me these days is "makeover:"

These makeovers tend to be long and quite involved 
and when they aren't painful, they can actually be quite relaxing. 
Notice I'm lying down:
Now, notice that I'm wearing my scrubs in the picture below
which means I just got off of work, 
which means I'm exhausted
which means I'm going to fall asleep in any semi-horizontal position.
Look closely.
She signed her name on my cheek and then took a picture of me.
I didn't realize the extent of my makeover when 
Sybil woke me up to tell me that Iris had just texted asking when I was going to pick her up.
I grabbed my car keys and ran out.
Iris' friends appreciated Sybil's creativity.

Sybil's second favorite game to play with me is "Nurse." 
She can cure everything with a TicTac, even heart failure.
But don't tell Nurse Sybil that you are allergic to 6-year-olds. 
She might suture her initials somewhere when you fall asleep.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...