Monday, February 7, 2022

Getting SWOLE

This dude-alicious bro benched 150!


 I really wish I could say that statement in a Cali accent while making the hang-10 sign in front of all of his friends. I have no idea why he still refuses to invite friends to our house.

Also, notice his shoes. Apparently, crocs are back in style, which baffles me. I remember getting a pair of bright blue crocs when I was pregnant with that dude-alicious bro and David refused to let me wear them in public because they were too ugly. A decade-and-a-half later, he's taking our red-footed son to the gym.

The goal for this week is 3 reps of 150 and getting David into some matching crocs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...