Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter morning

It is Easter morning. As always, I woke up hours before others. They stayed up late, watching "Campeones" last night. My movie nap was punctuated with laughter--they said the movie was hilarious. The following pic is from April fools morning. Iris taped a Barbie to the back of David's rental car so that it looked like he ran over an inked woman when he backed up and the reverse camera turned on (notice her face-tattoos). 
I surmise that she is currently working the Scottsdale Road and Hayden Intersection.

We have started the "goodbye sleepovers." 
Claire invited some of her best school friends for a final slumber party.
Since it was April 1st we ate dinner with strange utensils.
Their favorite place to party that evening was the rooftop. 
Honestly, I feel like this house isn't ours anymore (only a few more weeks here) 
which has made it easy to let weeds grow and allow kids to chill on the roof. 
This girl was mad that I wouldn't let her get on the roof:
The next day we went to the park, mall, and then met family at the indoor jumping place.
Then a hangout with cousins, friends, and birthday presents:
Mall hangout with boba:
While the older girls were at the mall, I took Sybil to the dollar store. I saw a woman shopping who looked unusual and I couldn't identify why until I saw her again and realized she didn't have on a mask. She was going rogue, but I suspect it might slowly become more common.

A few weeks ago, I volunteered with a group of classmates giving shots and tomorrow I get my second vaccine shot. My group of student shot-givers:

Last night, we went to the Gilbert compound to dye eggs and have a hunt:





Now, the last session of General Conference will soon start. 
Right after, we will be having family and friends over for Easter dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...