Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sabbath

 Mark 2:27 The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath. 

Last night I had a bit of a stress meltdown. 

But today is perfect. 

Church, family scriptures, watching Chariots of Fire, the spinach lasagnas are waiting to be put in the oven for family dinner. 

No nursing school. None.

 

I have 2 favorite scriptures this week:

 

D&C 11:20 Behold, this is your work, to keep my commandments, yea, with all your might, mind and strength.

 

My work. My primary job should be to keep the commandments. If I had a job review right now, how would it go? Probably not the best. I need to be more spiritually connected during the week.

 

D&C 10:5 Pray always, that you may come off conqueror

 

I will conquer this week!


Sunday chillaxin in a bed of clovers


Story of the week:
Last Sunday I was talking to a friend after church. She is from Columbia so we were speaking in Spanish. She said she liked my mask and asked me where I got it.
Me: "En el suelo."
Her: "Venezuela?"

Yes, I am fancy enough to import my specially masks from South America.

When I explained to her that I had actually picked it up off the ground at the park at 4:30am, she laughed out loud for quite some time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...