Saturday, February 13, 2021

Promising the moon

David, Claire, and Iris are in DC this weekend for Atticus' baptism. David ask if I wanted him to raid the Capital and bring me a podium or something--too soon David. The second impeachment trial just ended yesterday. 




Sybil came home a few minutes ago from an all-day playdate with cousins. Elijah was entirely ecstatic to see her. He tried to get Porfirio to clean his room earlier, but Sybil is more compliant. Now Sybil's favorite song is blasting from his room (Bob Marley's Every Little Thing is Gonna be Alright). His promise to her: candy, she picks the movie tonight, time on his phone, and the moon, I'm sure.

Last night the 4 boy cousins hung out sans parents at Skateland. Good times. 

I have gotten so much done in the past day--I feel like I can start breathing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...