Road to Hana is one of the premier things to do on Maui.
It's about 65 miles of beautiful scenery.
I put on a scopolamine patch the night before to prevent carsickness.
Little did I know, I got all of the anticholinergic side effects possible,
couldn't see well enough to read for a day and a half.
Sybil trying to convince Livy to swim in the cold waves. Didn't work.
This man played a dirty trick on me.
He talked in detail about his bounteous life insurance plan and
then swam through huge waves, almost to China.
Gave me a heart attack.
Waimoku Falls hike in the Haleakala National Park
This was one of my favorite parts of the trip.
I love hikes through beautiful places.

It was like walking through a 40-foot wind chime
with the wind knocking the bamboo against each other.
Proof that Sybil can no longer walk. Documented by Hunt:
Apparently we didn't learn our lesson about ignoring "Keep Out" signs.
At least there wasn't a cop waiting for us this time.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6UE5EdOxe-M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>




















No comments:
Post a Comment