Sunday, July 12, 2020

Heading out of Alabama: USS Alabama

         We arrived in AZ to 115 degree weather. Elijah is spending an extra week with GG and Pops. On the first morning after we left, GG wrote a msg to the family text saying she was having a hard time functioning since they had stayed awake watching 2 avengers movies and then Ironman. We dropped 4 girls off at running camp yesterday morning and the Getscthers moved out yesterday too. Now on this Sunday morning, all we have are Iris and Sybil in their room debating who will clean up the unpacking remnants.
     It was about a month of vacationing and it was wonderful. Last night I was drifting as we were reading scriptures. This morning Iris told me that she lost a tooth last night, they watched a show, and David tried to make me go to bed multiple times. I remember none of it because vacation "saca el jugo."
Echos from the past:
Notice Claire and Iris. Iris has turned into a hugger. Especially with Claire. I haven't figures out yet if the sole purpose is to annoy her.







The Trio:
Notice Claire and Iris in this picture. Iris has developed a hugging addiction. I haven't been able to tell if it's for real or if she does it to annoy people. She just hangs on people (mainly Claire and I), impeding movement.

Ladies in front of a picture with lady pilots:

Hopefully this week will be kinda quiet.
I have 2 group projects due at the end of the week.
The group project is a sadistic invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...