Toilet paper is back:
at least enough that I stole the last-ish 2-overpriced 4-packs =
scientific proof that the viral respiratory pandemic is on the downturn.
Nevermind the fact that guards were patrolling the entrance of the grocery store
(only a certain amount are allowed to enter at once)
and that half of the clientele and employees were wearing masks
(not me--homey don't play that).
David and I agree that quarantining has been
more positive than negative in our house (besides the sick and dying people).
David took the kids to meet Hunt and kids in Sedona during my study binge:
Iris and Sybil and I went on a run/bike ride after my test on Friday
(a lot of the class failed, but I aced--b/c I study like a freak) to help me calm my testing nerves.
We stopped by the waterless water fountain when Sybil said with a sly grin on her face,
"Mom, do you know who Donald Duck is?"
Me: "The Disney character?"
Sybil: "He's not my boyfriend."
Claire has been creating a fictional boyfriend for Sybil for months named Donald Duck.
Iris filled me in on some of the specifics:
"He has a lot of hair, like a lot. He's the first to ever have eye hair. It's rainbow colored.
He glows in the dark, but only out of his nose. It's a very powerful light.
And he thinks he looks good!"
She told me I should ask Claire for more details.
Which I surely will!

No comments:
Post a Comment