Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I should be in bed

I should be in bed but David isn't home to tell me to go to bed.
So I'm awake.
I don't sleep much anymore anyway.
Too much to do.
So I have to share Sybil's new haircut. I asked David to take her, and she came back with bangs.
Claire said she looks even more like a trouble maker now, if that's possible.
Most days when I pick her up from school she tells me how many times she threw up at school.
"Why didn't your teachers call to tell me?"
 "I do it in my hand so they don't see."
I got a 96% on my first test of the semester.
The girls and I did a crazy happy dance to "Pressure," Queen.
It's my first "A" test.
I'm quite sure it will be my last.
Ok. bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...