Friday, December 13, 2019

Now, perhaps a nap

Sybil and I have biked to see a few of Elijah's soccer games. 
I watch him in action while Sybil bikes around the campus. 
Spectacular sunsets over the soccer field: 
The elves finally have time to get creative. Claire has been moving them since Thanksgiving. 
Last night they left a note,  
"You didn't make me cider so I pooped in your cups and so did Charlie, XOXO, Joy." 
I think we got those wine glasses for our wedding 
and that's the first time they have been used...for poop.
Iris did a gift exchange with her friends and dressed appropriately. 
Last night I went through my socks. In this picture Claire is wearing socks I bought at Red, White & Blue (my favorite thrift store in Nola) when I was a teenager.
And I found this acrostic poem in Iris' papers. David enjoyed:
DIVINITY:
Dad
Is
Very
Incredible
Not
Incredibly
Tacky
(Yet)
Now I'm at home, all alone. Nothing I need to do right at this moment. I had a nice run this morning and now I think I'll lift some weights. It's been a loooooong time. Then perhaps a nap or organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...