Thursday, October 3, 2019

Weekend fun

I'll start with this pic. This is one thing Sybil has learned in Pre-K: 
how to use a swing without being pushed.
More progress: she's really catching on to reading and is
loving books now that I'm more consistent with teaching. 
Last Saturday, Claire did great at her cross country meet.
Then she was dropped off at her drama rehearsal.
David and I took a quick trip to Vegas for a formal gala. 
Afterwards, we went out to
Black Tap with our good friends from Michigan.

The next pics are from the night before.
On Friday we went to Miss Saigon.
It was way too risqué for our taste, especially when an LDS missionary was lured.
We are all laughing in these pictures because our seats were 
so high in the nosebleed section 
that my dad was having acrophobic fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...