Sunday, October 27, 2019

5 people = 5 schools

5 of the 6 of us are in school 
+ none of us go to the same school
= way too many emails

Elijah changed schools after Fall break and is enjoying it so far. 
I tried to take a picture of him on his first day, 
but he slapped the phone out of my hand
in a loving manner, of course.

In other news, Sybil has a new refrain these days:
"Iris loves blood and boogers,
But I only love boogers."
After one of the many times she told me this,
I asked her is she meant this on a gustatory level. 
She affirmed and then asked me if blood tastes like strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...