Sunday, September 15, 2019

Weekend!

The weekend started with the dropping E off to go to a stake camping trip to Flagstaff.
I & C had a horse lesson and then were dropped off at the grandparents' house. On Saturday, they made cards with Aunt Laurie and went to visit Sugar, the horse that lives near her house. All 3 of the girls ride, along with their two cousins. 
Today was the Primary Program. Best Sunday of the year!
crazy singing kids +  sitting by my dad in church = Awesome
Our Primary (minus Claire, who snuck into the youth Sunday School class):
David and I spent Saturday in Las Vegas to go to a fundraising party.

But we ditched early and got some amazing sea food at Catch with some great friends.
There's nothing I like more than spending time with my peeps.
Especially this guy.
And naked scuba divers sitting on benches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...