Wednesday, July 11, 2018

NOLA: Part1

I'm starting the New Orleans posts and I'm going to do more posts with fewer pictures to keep it manageable. Claire is making beignets and the other 3 girls are imagination playing in the other room, but swim team starts soon so her is the first batch:
We always go to the abuelos' house after church.
I think Elijah took this picture. It's David showing his grandfather pictures of his African trip. Abuelo shuns picture taking; that might be why he's giving Elijah the eye.
I think Claire took this one

And this is what happens when the boys go shopping with GG: 
Nerf guns!!!
I think these yard-long weapons only had to be confiscated 3-4 times 
and only caused 1-2 meltdowns.
But the rest was bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...