Sybil's favorite songs which she asks for often:
"Washington on Your Side" from Hamilton
"Can't stop the Feeling" from the movie Trolls
Sybil is extremely independent:
She always climbs on the bathroom cabinet by herself so
she can brush her teeth by herself
and turn the light on and off by herself.
Sybil loves Porfirio.
The feeling is not mutual.
David's two sense about Sybil:
"She's probably the coolest kid we've got."
(He says that about all our kids.)
Sybil is an airplane.
We had a small family celebration on the day of her birthday.
When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday, all she said was "cupcakes."
When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday, all she said was "cupcakes."
Then the family came over to celebrate on Sunday.
I don't think I've ever seen her as happy as she was when we were singing to her.
Sybil always asks me where people are. Where is GG? Pops? Clayton? Livy?....
And she prays for all of them every night.
This lady is one of her favorites.
My mom and dad pick her up from school on Thursdays and they have a lunch date at Chick-fil-a. Sybil usually cries when my parents drop her off at home.
She likes them more than me. Except when she's tired.
She likes them more than me. Except when she's tired.
Every Tuesday and Thursday mornings we spend 45 minutes at a park where we feed the birds and she chases dog-walkers around asking to pet their dogs, what their names are, etc.
Sybil still thinks I cannot see her when her hands are over her face.
This is usually how I find her when I open the car door.
Sybil's new favorite work is "hate."
She says it about everything and everyone.
She has no idea what "hate" means except that I hate "hate."
Today, Claire told Sybil, "I will give you a candy if you will stop saying 'hate' for a day."
Sybil: "I hate candy."
Today, Claire told Sybil, "I will give you a candy if you will stop saying 'hate' for a day."
Sybil: "I hate candy."
The day before her birthday, we went to the train park to meet up with
Lexi's best friend since Boston days.
It was the last day Sybil could ride the train for free.
Sybil doesn't need toilet paper because there is a toilet seat.
Just slide right off.
Just slide right off.
No comments:
Post a Comment