Sunday, April 29, 2018

Our weekend

These 2 men went out for burgers and a movie...
while the girls had a bday celebration for Livy.

That night, the kids watched a movie with talking animals abducted by aliens. I skipped the blockbuster to study for my final.
Last night, Claire and I went to the Millennial Choir, which was quite spectacular.
Now I'm signing out to play a game of Phase 10 with Claire. The little girls are playing nicely in the other room. They've been doing that ever since I told Iris I'd only buy her a coveted LOL doll if she played it withe Sybil. And Elijah is at a friend's house.
And then off to Gilbert for a family celebration of Livy's bday and witnessing the first grandkid (David) get the Melchizedek priesthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...