Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving

The girls and I hung out on Thanksgiving Eve 
while the boys (David, Fernando, Elijah, Max) went to see a movie. 
The girls wrote letters to the Christmas elves asking why they hadn't come yet. 
Iris also asked to borrow magic so she could fly 
and wanted to know if our elves were going to go out on a date. 
If so, she would make them special outfits.
The elves came last night and wrote notes to the girls.
They asked Claire to eat turkey...unsuccessfully.
She still claims to be a dessert-atarian.
Claire taped this to our door this morning.
"Dear Mom and Dad, This thanksgiving season I am thankfull for you. Thank you for taking me out to eat and for the new comfy socks [we took Claire out to celebrate her grades]. I wanted to tell you that the tamales [I made homemade tamales a few days ago] were magnifasent. I think you are very thoutfull, caring, butiful, jolly, hard working, and generes. I hope you have a graet Thanks giving. Sinsirly your favorate 9 year old"
While I was cooking, the girls wrote and rehearsed a special Thanksgiving play 
which they performed after lunch and a cold dip in the pool (Claire, Sybil and Livi were the only ones crazy enough to go all the way in).
Elijah wasn't in the pic because he was too busy watching football. 
Now, Elijah and Max are here watching Stranger things (edited for bad stuff)
and the girls are spending the night at Esie's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...