Sunday, June 25, 2017

Innovative Water Consumption

Sybil brought a mini stuffed animal to my Great Uncle's wake a few weeks ago. Although the drinking fountain was out of her reach of her lips, she was able to saturate her stuffed animal and then suck the water out of the toy.
Genius.
Today, on the way to the bathroom to change her diaper, Sybil stopped at the drinking fountain, doused her fingers, and sucked the water off her fingers. I pulled her away, trying to hurry to get back to class. In the bathroom while my attention was turned to assembling the diaper changing area, she got a paper towel, dipped it in the toilet, and sucked the water out.
Not so genius.

In other news, Elijah decided that there aren't enough April Firsts in the year, so he deemed today April first. I seem to be the brunt of all the practical jokes: hair gel on all knobs, confetti in the car AC, tape on the kitchen faucet head. Iris asked me if I needed to go to the bathroom, so I had him clear that too.
I wasn't happy with him.
But that doesn't mean that I can't put shaving cream in his bed tonight, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...