This morning, after taking the dog on the usual bike ride, I decided to take a quick nap before church (if sleeping at 6am counts as taking a nap). I awoke to knocking at our front door.
It was Sybil.
She was naked.
And she wanted to come back home.
Sunday, May 21, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
General Conferece
General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...
-
I have always wanted to have a popularity contest. Now is my chance. I’m privatizing my blog. I think privatized blogs are the most annoying...
-
Born : 9:50am, August 8, 2010 (following the trend: all 3 of my kids were 5 days late. Well, almost, Elijah was 4.9 days late, but would hav...
-
Another week of freedom for me. I tried to set up shadowing doctors for fun, but my connections fell through. So I'm cleaning grout, ins...
No comments:
Post a Comment