Monday, March 13, 2017

Spring Break Camping

I wasn't away as long as I thought. The tiling is halfway done and the vanity is coming tomorrow. Having someone else do it is the way to go.
So here are pictures from camping in Tonto National Forest





This one is fuzzy, but I include it because you may notice an upside-down baby being pulled out of the river.


Claire crossed this river several times.



There was a sleeping bag monster show that night.

Sybil's favorite babydoll suffered third degree burns.
That thing has already been decapitated a few times by the dog.
But Sybil's love is blind.


We happened to be camping at the same time as some friends. 
8 camping girls (1 un-pictured)


No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...