Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Claire's Birthday Party

Claire decided she wanted to have her party at our house so she could invite a lot of friends. Her plan worked bc I lost count at about 30. There was eating, swimming, jumping castling, gaming.
The first game was the good old donut on a string.


The second game was put lipstick on your partner blindfolded.

The boys got a mustache.
Kinda...


Sybil's first piñata. She rocked it. Almost literally.
 Iris was the last one I got a picture of hitting the piñata because I started fearing for the lives of the surrounding children.
 Claire wanted ice cream cake--the kind GG makes.
I think it's safe to say that this quirky girl had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...