I apologize that all these pics were taken with my phone. Now that I'm always carrying a baby and diaper bag, a camera bag is beyond my capabilities.
I had some beach time with the kids while others went to the temple.
Claire has been infected with the Latin American soccer fever. This was the first thing she wrote in the sand (Messi).
E spent the night with the youth.
The next day I was able to go to the temple and do 3 of David's family names. Maria Caridad Garcia Menendez was born in Cuba 1923; I felt a special connection to her since my daughter shares her family name. I love the temple! I almost didn't want to leave and certainly didn't want to forget the feelings nor the promises that were given. Soon after, I realized that holding my babies in my arms mimics the feeling pretty closely.
Some more beach time.
The baby bikini may be one of the most useless items ever, but it was so cute I had to at least give it a try. I used the opportunity to teach Sybil a valuable lesson: "beauty is pain."
And she saw the light
The kids worked on his hole for a while.
Iris maliciously tried to fill in the hole
But when the others retaliated, she decided to run in circles instead. Iris can be a bit contrary. She screamed, "Papi" at David for quite some time after he told her he didn't like the name nor screaming.
Generalization alert: Mexicans are in-your-face-nice. That means there are friends everywhere.
David flexed for the young men. They were impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment