Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Claire = 7

Favorite food: Mac and cheese
Best friend: Sybil
Favorite movie: Wizard of Oz
Favorite song: Somewhere Over the r\Rainbow [She just played this song at her piano recital but I'm not sure she's ever seen the movie completely]
Favorite thing to do: gymnastics
Favorite memory: first day of school. I thought no one was going to play with me and then I prayed and they became my friends.
Favorite animal: zebra
What you want to be when you grow up: dentist, soccer player, gymnast, ballet teacher, doctor
Where you want to live when you grow up: in a grave or in Disneyland
How many kids will you have: 100 million
Favorite book: the one GG just brought me
If you had one wish: for a fish that makes all my dreams come true
Best thing about being 7: play more with Sybil and won't be the youngest in my class
Best thing about being 6: being friends with everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...