Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sybil Maria de los Angeles

We just got home from the hospital, and after a nap I'm ready to do a picture dump. I know there are some anxious grandparents waiting.

Name:
Sybil: my paternal grandmother. She was the ladiest lady I have ever had the privilege of knowing.
Maria de los Angeles: David's paternal grandmother who almost shares the same birthday with her namesake. She is one of the most caring and selfless women whom we love dearly.

Stats:
weight: 3.21kg
length: 49 cm

Proof of Religious Destiny (3 of the following were a coincidence):
OB who delivered her: Jesus
Pediatrician: Zion
Name: Maria
Birthday: shared with Jesus and the church

That's Jesus handing her to me for the first time. She truly is a gift from God.



 It's a Mexican tradition that the new baby brings presents for the siblings. An interesting conversation ensued about a store in my uterus and where she learned how to write.
Elijah took Sybil's request very seriously. I am kinda surprised, considering how disinterested he was when I was pregnant, at how extremely interested and memorized E is by his new sister. Iris and Claire are too, of course, but I expected that.
 

 Home at last!
This is how I found the kids. Just staring at her. I gave them 10 minutes of staring time before bed. They wanted more and then fought about who got to sleep in her room.
This child is popular.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congratulations - so glad she's here and that her religious destiny is all set.

    ReplyDelete

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...