Thursday, November 17, 2011

OEM #5: San Miguel de Allende

Pardon the overload of pictures lately. I have had to go through about 1200 pictures from our 2 weeks of vacation. I like them all too much and since we are moving soon, I feel the pressure to get these posted already! And I am far from done--aren't you excited?

Revving up for Grandma and Grandpa
We picked them up and went straight to the Basilica.
The next day we drove to San Miguel de Allende.



The voyeur. There was a wedding at the beautiful church above and my dad was absolutely fascinated. Maybe it comes from reading the wedding and funeral section of the Picayune for so many years (there was a funeral here immediately after).


Cruising the town in style.
Las Iris in front of "El Iris."


On Sunday afternoon we took a short trip to Atotonilco. From this church Miguel Hidalgo took the flag as he championed the insurgency in 1810.



The ceiling wasn't as incredible as the one in Oaxaca, but close.






Overlooking San Miguel de Allende the night before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...