I ordered my blog in book format. It’s pretty ugly and spatially inefficient (269 pages), but it only took 5 minutes to make! I tried doing the pretty methodology, but it was way too time consuming. I have found that this attitude bleeds throughout my life. This is definitely not a Mexican philosophy. Mexicans seem to dress up to do everything including taking the dog out to relieve itself. Then there’s me—I won’t use the word “ugly” as I did with the book b/c that's too self-deprecating. I’ll use “disheveled” for my appearance, but hey, the look only took me a few minutes—beat that, hahaha. Efficiency is bliss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
General Conferece
General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...
-
I have always wanted to have a popularity contest. Now is my chance. I’m privatizing my blog. I think privatized blogs are the most annoying...
-
Born : 9:50am, August 8, 2010 (following the trend: all 3 of my kids were 5 days late. Well, almost, Elijah was 4.9 days late, but would hav...
-
Another week of freedom for me. I tried to set up shadowing doctors for fun, but my connections fell through. So I'm cleaning grout, ins...

Elijah is one of my favorite people on Earth.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I didn't have any trouble picking out your fair-headed child amongst his classmates. Sorry that I had Roseola! Jack had it when he was a baby and it totally scared us for a few days. So wrong.
ReplyDelete