Saturday, May 1, 2010

More Nonsense


1) Claire’s favorite part of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday is walking to pick up Elijah from school. I push an empty stroller. She whiplashes her bebe in hers while throwing her head back in a cackle.
2) For the past week now Elijah licks his hands quite often. Is this a primordial feline tendency that’s finally shining through? Either way, I now hold his wrists instead of his saliva hands.
3) Sometimes my kids get along great. Sometimes they don’t. Lately they have been bonding over potty humor. I'm reluctant to stop them when they are having so much fun “pooing” on each other. Am I wrong?

1 comment:

  1. Cat recently discovered the joys of making noises using your armpit, thanks to her older boy cousin. Now she wants Ben to make the noises during dinner... and he usually obliges. I'm not a fan of this, but I have the same dilemma. At least they're having fun, right? (Of course, it's a little different when it's a 1 year-old, vs. a 30-year-old.)

    ReplyDelete

General Conferece

General Conference weekend! We picked up Elijah on Saturday night and then headed to the Provo Creamery. Fortunately for us, Elijah's fr...